Baggage Delay & On-time Guarantee Insurance is a protection for travelers purchasing AirAsia Premium Flex or Premium Flatbed seats. This protection covers you in the event that your flight is delayed or if your baggage is delayed for more than 6 hours*
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Delay from scheduled departure time as stated in Premium Flex and Premium Flatbed package
For every 6 hours delayed from time of arrival (THB 1,000 per 6 hours delay period)
This plan shall be valid effective from 31st May 2017 and is underwritten by Tune Protect Thailand (Tune Insurance Public Company Limited) and distributed by Great Fortune Broker Co., Ltd. Broker License No. Wor00018/2559.
Download and understand your plan details. This plan is underwritten by Tune Protect Thailand (Tune Insurance Public Company Limited)
frequently asked questions
All guests who have upgraded their fares to either Premium Flex or Premium Flatbed with insurance. You may refer to this illustration below
Bundled insurance only applies to all direct flights departing from Malaysia and Thailand. It is not applicable for Fly-Thru, island and city transfers. Please also note that flights to Auckland, Honolulu and Dhaka do not include bundled travel insurance as well.
NoThis insurance will only cover the upgraded journey based on your Travel Itinerary
Example scenario 1:
- You purchased a return ticket for Bangkok – Bali – Bangkok.
- You’ve upgraded to Premium Flex with insurance only for Bangkok – Bali sector, the coverage is only valid for Bangkok – Bali sector.
- But if you’ve upgraded to Premium Flex only for Bali – Bangkok, no insurance will be offered.
Example Scenario 2:
- You purchased a return ticket for Bali – Bangkok – Bali
- You’ve upgraded to Premium Flex only for Bangkok – Bali sector, the coverage is only for Bangkok – Bali sector.
- But if you’ve upgraded to Premium Flex only for Bali – Bangkok sector, no insurance will be offered.