Terms & Conditions
Tune Protect “Flood-proof” Campaign
Renew or purchase Tune Protect Home or Car insurance online during the “Flood-proof” campaign period and receive an eWallet Reload Pin of RM50 (or more)!
Here are the full details:
- The “Flood-proof” Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Tune Protect Group (“Organizer”, “We”, “Us”). The Campaign will commence from 15 February 2022 at 12.00am (GMT +8) and ends on 30 June 2022 at 11.59pm (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”).
- To qualify for a prize, customers must successfully purchase or renew any one of these online insurance products:
• Home Easy (www.tuneprotect.com/products/home-easy/)
• Motor Easy WITH inclusion of Special Perils add-on (www.tuneprotect.com/products/motor-easy-insurance/)
These qualifying products must only be purchased on Tune Protect’s website (www.tuneprotect.com) in Malaysia during the Campaign Period. Purchase via any other channels/online platforms or that is not within the Campaign Period is not eligible for the campaign prizes.
- The prizes are as follows:
• Each new Home Easy policy: RM50 eWallet reload
• Each new Motor Easy policy WITH inclusion of Special Perils add-on:
– RM50 eWallet reload;
– Plus additional RM50 eWallet reload for 3 add-ons or more
To clarify, each Motor Easy policy with at least 3 add-ons (including Special Perils) will receive a total of RM100 eWallet reload.
- There is a limited budget allocated for the prizes in this Campaign. As such, the Campaign will end immediately once the budget is reached or the Campaign Period is over. For clarification, once the budget is reached, the Campaign Period is also deemed to be over. Customers who purchase the qualifying insurance products after the budget is reached or after the Campaign Period is over will not qualify for the prize.
- We will endeavor to contact and deliver the prizes to all winners within 60 days after the Campaign Period once we have received all necessary details from the winners. Details include but is not limited to Name, IC, Tel, Email and Policy Number. Prize delivery may be delayed in the event of any unforeseen or unexpected circumstances. We will contact the winners at any time or by any mode of communication solely deemed necessary by us.
- Prizes will be forfeited if the insurance policy purchased by the winner is terminated within 30 days of successful purchase or before the prize is sent out for delivery.
- Prizes will only be awarded to chosen winners who have completed payment successfully. Any transaction failure will be deemed to not be valid. The Organizer will not be responsible for any failure to purchase successfully for whatever reason during the Campaign Period.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible nor be liable if the winners’ contact details are not reachable or invalid. Winners are solely responsible to notify the Organizer via [email protected] if they do not receive the prizes within 60 days after being contacted by the Organizer. All requests/claims after 60 days will not be entertained.
- The Organizer will not be obligated to replace any prizes that are expired. Non-utilized prizes are not refundable.
- All prizes cannot be exchanged by the winners for cash or any other prize of equivalent value.
- Prizes will be delivered to the Winner based on their entry details, along with any other information necessary that has been communicated by the Organizer, such as name and email address, among others. All delivery charges will be borne by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be held responsible for any damaged, delayed, lost, returned or uncollected Prizes for whatever reason. The Organizer will not make any alternative arrangement for the delivery or collection of the Prizes.
- Each winner shall be responsible for any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses which may be incurred as a result of and/or related to their acceptance or use of the prize.
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace or substitute the prizes with other items of equivalent value without any notice to the winners.
- The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses, damages and/or costs suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- By participating in this Campaign, Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the campaign. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or change or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice. The Organizer retains the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
- The Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- Tune Protect shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).