Tune Trip

Houseowners/Householders Insurance

Houseowner/Householder Insurance is not just getting compensated for the loss of your Home, but also to cover contents contained therein.

The scope of our Houseowner/Householders insurance coverage is not only to provide Insurance protection of your residence but also to cover contents contained in the event of Fire, Lightning, explosion caused by gas for domestic purpose, Impact damage caused by road vehicles/animals as well as other natural disasters.